What we are Looking for:
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible forfor the efficient inventory management and staff allocation of the warehouse.
Why Join Recycling Rewards
· A growing company with personal growth potential
· Competitive Pay
· Health Benefits package
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Charity Affiliation
· 50% off Employee Discount
· And much more….
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage Inventory Tracking and cycle counts
· Manage process to document and track all credential collections.
· Reconcile all daily Unload Sheets from Delivery Drivers.
· Reconcile all Delivered pounds to Talize stores
· Meet with Drivers every morning and discuss operational issues – Communication
· Supervise the execution of the scheduled routes, deliveries and home pickups – Administration
· Execute Deliveries to Stores
· Ensure that the daily scheduled plan is followed
· Monitors and tracks attendance to facilitate daily plan.
· Health and Safety
· Ensures that daily lock out procedures is competed.
· Ensures that all safety violations are documented and fixed.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking..
· Requires bending, lifting, reaching.
· Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds
· Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity and exposure to dust
· 3+ years of previous warehouse experience in a supervisory role;
· Inventory control experience
· Computer Proficiency
· Attention to detail
· Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety Act,& regulations
· High School/GED
· Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’re always looking for reliable, energetic and courteous staff to join our team. If this sounds like you, email us at: email@example.com